In the present-day world, the researchers and scientist are still not sure about the causes which develop the bladder cancer. Though, they have identified various risk and possible factors for the increase of bladder cancer. The factors are the risks which increase the likelihood and the possibility of developing the bladder cancer. It does not actually guarantee whether the person develops the disease or not.
The risk factors associated with bladder cancer are as follows;
- Smoking exposure
- The Caucasians are more likely to develop the bladder cancer more frequently than some others.
- The gender, as the males develop the bladder cancer more frequently than the females.
- Family history of having the disease of bladder cancer.
- Having a diet which comprises of saturated fats.
- Having stones in the urinary
- Having tract infections in the urinary
- The chronic and recurring inflammation and infection of the bladder
- Smoking is attributed and considered to more than half of the cases of the bladder cancer
- The soma haematobium, which is the contamination of parasite
- Exposure to the external beam radiation Use of weight loss herbs or products.
There are various kinds of bladder cells can mutate or go wrong leading to cancer. The nature of treatment and medication of the bladder cancer patient depends upon the kind they have. It may happen most of the times that the bladder cancer may comprise of one or more kind of cancerous cells. The various forms of bladder cancer are; Aden carcinoma, Transitional cell carcinoma and Squamous cell carcinoma. Here you can also see what is bladder cancer.
Filed Under: Bladder Cancer
About the Author: